TEEN MASTERCHEF BATTLE
A 1 week Online Competition with 30+entries from all over the world
- IGenPlus called out to all the ‘not so good chefs’ to try their hands at cooking and baking during the lockdown period.
- Participants were asked to submit some unique recipes with us, whether learnt from their parents or YouTube videos.
The winners could be the next ‘master chef’.
- Participants got an opportunity to bring out their best cooking skills and innovation.
- It aimed to give the young minds a chance to create a unique recipe.
It challenged them to think out of the box and enjoy the cooking.
- Winners of the competition were awarded with certificates along with a masterclass session with an Expert.