1. This competition is open for students belonging to the age group 13-19 years from all over India/abroad.
2. The entries will be accepted through the ONLINE mode only.
3. The entries are to be attached to the Google Form in .doc or .docx format only. Any other format will not be accepted.
5. The medium of the story should be English only. The use of colloquial words or foreign languages should be restricted, unless integral to the story. In such a case, a loose translation should be provided in brackets/footnotes.
6. The total word count of the story should be up to 999 words (not including the prompt or title or any footnotes). Please adhere to the same strictly. Entries not following this criterion will be disqualified.
7. The competition will begin on 30th November and will close on 30th December 2019. Any entries received after the closing date will not be entertained.
Up to 5 entries per person are allowed.
8. There is no restriction on the genre or theme.