CHANAKYAA 3 weeks Online Course with 9 participants from Egypt, UAE & different states of India
- The course was an introduction to the story of a true statesman who not only had an extraordinary vision but also the brilliance to execute it – Chanakya.
- The objective was to develop an understanding of the student-teacher relationship and enhance its importance in modern life, to foster creativity by conducting independent and collaborative research, and to a platform for students to present interpretations, views, and thoughts. The students engaged in role-playing of the different characters, and strategic thinking in situations they were put in. They also shared their learnings and insights through presentations.
- Case study & situational analysis
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making abilities
- Heritage knowledge with contemporary skills
- Strengthened research and presentation
- Biography writing
- Communication skills
- Solution building for modern Indian issues
- Dialogue writing and debating
An MBA graduate from Mumbai University, Toral Shah is leading a couple of educational institutions in Hyderabad. Toral strongly believes that children should enjoy learning and employs a variety of innovative teaching methods to make it fun for her students. Recognizing that children need an open platform to voice their ideas and perspectives, she designed CHANAKYA, to foster creativity in students and to inspire them with the story of a legendary teacher who put the welfare of his people first and, along with his students, built one of the first and most powerful empires in the Indian subcontinent.
It was a really interesting course. All the sessions were very engaging and enriching. Through this course, I have learned how to express my views more articulately, I have been encouraged to ask questions and I have gained a lot of knowledge about history as well especially the life of Chanakya and so much of his thought process.
Ekta Goel, Parent
I was really excited about this course, the name and content itself intrigued me. I am so glad I Made Aarav join this course. Thank you IGenPlus for choosing such a course for the students and the way ma’am related the sessions with them with practical situations in the present world, it has been very enriching for Aarav as well as me. I can see a boost in his confidence, he is asking more questions and giving his insights and perspectives as well.