Components and Evaluation
Additional Learning Avenues:
- Weekly team based projects and activities to boost shared learning outcomes
- Individual evaluation criterias and assignments for each course
- Activity based weekly synthesis to help connect the dots
In order to successfully complete the program:
- Students will be expected to fulfill a basic attendance criteria during the online GYLP classes which would mean finishing at least 45 hours of learning time
- Finish their three months of internship deliverables
- Complete the necessary 10 days volunteership
- Fulfill individual course assessment criteria
IGP believes and supports a student’s choice and judgement in their education and intends to engage them as partners building their own learning journeys. However, in order to ensure maximum learning output and enable students to see not only success but a chance to synthesise learning a simple yet flexible assessment system has been put in place. Students are invited to discuss any of all of the above points and the rationale for the same to build better understanding of the course.
- Each course will have a separate evaluation criteria and will carry a credit
- In order to finish the course a student will need to attain all 8 credits for GYLP + 6 credits for internship + 2 credits for volunteering – a total of 16 credits
- In case a course instructor does not have an assessment build into the course, a assessment shall be conducted by IGP to award the credit to the students
- A student may earn more credits by doing online courses being offered at IGP or achieving ranks in other IGP events. Those credits shall be considered toward course completion and to award additional rewards to the students including but not limited to RU scholarship. IGP merchandise, LOR etc.
- IGP or the course expert shall take the final call to determine whether or not a student has been successful at a course